Checked elsewhere

Checks published by other fact-checking organisations. We did not do these checks. Each one names who did, shows their rating in their own words, and links to their full article.

Their rating
Rep. Ro Khanna, Democratic congressman

“When Donald Trump was president, "I disagreed with a lot of his policies, but I voted to raise the debt ceiling. I voted to pay our bills.”

FactCheck.org rated this: Spins the Facts

FactCheck.org says: The California Democrat voted on two occasions to raise the debt limit, but not on Feb. 9, 2018, when he voted against the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018, which raised the debt ceiling by more than $1.5 trillion.

Donald Trump Jr., -

“Washington passes bill allowing the state to TAKE CHILDREN AWAY FROM PARENTS that do not consent to their child's gender transition surgeries.”

FactCheck.org rated this: Distorts the Facts

FactCheck.org says: A Washington bill would allow shelters to notify the state's child services department in lieu of parents in cases where a minor left home to pursue gender affirming or reproductive care. Online posts have distorted it.

Donald Trump, Former U.S. president

“Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg “campaigned on the fact that he would get President Trump. ‘I gotta get him. I’m going to get him.’”

FactCheck.org rated this: Misleading

FactCheck.org says: Trump re-posted a video of Bragg in a 2021 interview talking about Trump. But it was heavily edited. Left out were comments Bragg made, repeatedly, about not prejudging the case before seeing and weighing the facts.