Checked elsewhere

Checks published by other fact-checking organisations. We did not do these checks. Each one names who did, shows their rating in their own words, and links to their full article.

Their rating
Checked by PolitiFact31 Mar 2021United StatesHealth
Social media posts

“If I don’t take the vaccine, I’m at risk for covid. If I do take the vaccine, I’m still at risk for covid PLUS I’m at risk for permanent vaccine side effects. Therefore I’m reducing my risk by not taking the vaccine. That’s the real science.”

PolitiFact rated this: False

PolitiFact says: Getting vaccinated reduced the likelihood of COVID-19 infection by as much as 95% in clinical trials. There is no evidence of permanent side effects.

Checked by FactCheck.org26 Mar 2021United StatesHealth
Social media posts

“Pfeizer CEO refuses [COVID-19 vaccine]”

FactCheck.org rated this: False

FactCheck.org says: A video making the false claim that the Pfizer CEO "refuses" to get a COVID-19 vaccine has been circulating on Facebook. But the pharmaceutical company’s chief executive has said that he’s gotten his first shot.

Bor Bet, Social Media User

“News about Chinese vaccine drive from Siem Reap province 3rd March, 2021. Cambodians inside the country please do not inject with Chinese vaccines. Doctor Seang Tola, 39, residing at Phumi Thmey, Svay Dangkum commune, Siem Reap province, died at 3 a.m. after getting the vaccine yesterday 2nd March.”

Fact Crescendo Cambodia rated this: Misleading

Fact Crescendo Cambodia says: The concerned doctor’s death is due to myocardial infarction, according to explanation in the hospital’s press release. A medical expert also explained that the death of the doctor happened several after the vaccination…