Checked elsewhere
Checks published by other fact-checking organisations. We did not do these checks. Each one names who did, shows their rating in their own words, and links to their full article.
6 checks for “The INDIA News”
“India News and D-Dynamics exit polls predict that the I.N.D.I.A bloc will win 294 seats in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.”
FACTLY says: This viral graphic, showing India News and D-Dynamics exit polls predicting that the I.N.D.I.A bloc will win 294 seats, is edited. The original post shared by Malayali media house Reporter TV on their social media accou…
“Big News.. Please make this viral RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) supported the INDIA alliance across the country and appealed to Sanghis across the country to vote in favor of the INDIA alliance. Sangh shouted, overthrow Modi government.”
“An old news paper clip from 2013-14 that reported about the Narendra Modi’s alleged election promise to deposit ₹15 lakh into the bank account of every Indian once BJP comes into power”
FACTLY says: This is a satirical article published by Navbharat Times on 20 March 2019 on the occasion of Holi. It does not report on Narendra Modi’s alleged election promise during 2014 election campaign
“The ‘Zee News’ and the ‘India TV’ opinion polls predicting the Shiromani Akali Dal’s (SAD) victory in the Punjab Elections”
FACTLY says: The opinion polls images shared in the post are edited ones. Both ‘Zee News’ and ‘India TV’ opinion polls have predicted that Shiromani Akhali Dal will secure 25-32 seats in the 2022 Punjab Assembly Elections. The ‘Indi…