Checked elsewhere

Checks published by other fact-checking organisations. We did not do these checks. Each one names who did, shows their rating in their own words, and links to their full article.

Their rating
Social media posts

“The NFL asked Eminem not to kneel and Dr. Dre was told to take out negative references to police in his lyrics for the Super Bowl halftime show.”

PolitiFact rated this: Inconclusive evidence

PolitiFact says: There’s a lot that remains unclear about what unfolded and we can’t say for sure until more people involved speak up. If you see comments about NFL censorship, know that fact-checkers are unable to verify or debunk them.

Rodrigo Duterte, President

“A law authored by opposition vice presidential candidate Francis "Kiko" Pangilinan allows minors to go scot-free even after committing crimes such as robbery with murder, rape with murder, and rape.”

Vera Files rated this: False

Vera Files says: Under Republic Act No. 9344, or the Juvenile Justice and Welfare Act -- enacted in 2006 and amended in 2013 -- youth offenders aged 15 to 18 who were proven to have committed crimes with “discernment” may be held crimin…

Joe Biden, President

“I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds. But I walked other grounds. Because I’m so damn old, I was there as well. You think I’m kidding, man. It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested.”

Washington Post rated this: Four Pinocchios

Washington Post says: In Atlanta, the president referenced "the first time I got arrested.” But his story does not add up.